Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sony VAIO VGN-P530H/Q Lifestyle PC - Black


I purchased this computer in March 2009. First of all, it's over priced, you should get at least 120gb hard drive! Half the space is already gone before it's delivered to your door. The screen is pretty small, it's really hard to read at times, you can increase the screen size on Windows Explorer but that makes it hard to navigate through the pages. Secondly, I can never use it for an extended amount of time because it freezes. I have to shut it down and reboot ! I haven't loaded anything on it because there isn't room so I'm not taking up any space. It also crashes and reboots on its own, I'll get some kind of crazy blue screen. Also, regardless of where I am, when I'm using the internet, it decides to disconnect or give me a limited connectivity messages. Lastly and worst of all, the screen cracked! Not sure if the dog or one of the kids stepped on it but I opened the screen and it looks cracked with broken pixels. Called Sony, because I figured it would still be under warranty and was told it's not covered! Had the same thing happen with my Dell computer and they fixed it with no problem, no questions asked! Then, these people at Sony had the nerve to tell me that a new screen would cost around $600!!! That's over half of what I paid for this piece of garbage! Oh well, you live and learn. Don't buy anything because it's "CUTE". That's really the only reason I did. I guess I'll buy one of those $400 netbooks!Get more detail about Sony VAIO VGN-P530H/Q Lifestyle PC - Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment