Saturday, April 17, 2010

Purchase Sony VAIO VGN-NW280F/S 15.5-Inch Silver Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium)


There are a lot of things great about this one. It arrived with no dead pixels. It looks great. Buying the silver on was the way to go. You can see the keyboard better, and watching movies on this thing with the silver boarder is great. The keyboard, is nice and quiet and smooth typing. The only thing slightly negative thing is the location of the touch pad. It is far enough from the space bar, but it is really close to the outer edge of the laptop. I am sure I will get use to it, but it seems that when I go to use the pad, with my middle finger, and my thumb positioned on the edge of the laptop, I seem to be starting at the top of the touch pad, hence starting at the top of the screen with my cursor - very minor. The initial setup was easy, and once I saw Windows 7 for the first time, I was quite impressed with it. Reason why I got this machine was the Blu-Ray player and the HDMI, 1080p output. Been downloading the software I work with and everything is working out great. I also use Virtual Clone Drive and AnyDVD HD, both from Slysoft to burn my Blu-Ray movies and view them onto my 47-inch LCD TV. This is definitely a must buy, and at this price, it's great.Get more detail about Sony VAIO VGN-NW280F/S 15.5-Inch Silver Laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium).

No comments:

Post a Comment