Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HP Mini 1033CL Notebook (Intel Atom Processor 1.60GHz, 10.2" LED Brightview Infinity Display, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 60GB PATA Hard Drive, Windows XP Home) Immediately


Finding anything on this specific Hewlett Packard HP Mini 110-1033CL was a challenge. My wife just bought one for my Grandson from COSTCO and it appears to have more features than were available in the past. For one, it has a 160GB SATA hard drive, and for another the standard battery is a 6 cell which lasts way longer than the smaller 3 cell. I haven't had much time to work with this machine but the display is fairly bright and the keyboard easy to use. My only concern was how long Microsoft plans to continue supporting Windows XP. I may turn it back in in a couple of months if HP comes out with a mini that has Windows 7 loaded, along with 4 GB of ram to make it work correctly. I suspect it will cost more as well.Get more detail about HP Mini 1033CL Notebook (Intel Atom Processor 1.60GHz, 10.2" LED Brightview Infinity Display, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 60GB PATA Hard Drive, Windows XP Home).

No comments:

Post a Comment