Monday, April 12, 2010

Lenovo Thinkpad X200 12.1-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro) Get it now!


I purchased a new thinkpad with accessories all of which were back ordered. I had problems with setting up the home network in the Windows 7 system. I called their service and they denied the warranty I had just paid for. Their order status web site is always down. The 866 order status phone based system is a bunch of barely English speaking people who also do not have server access. My accessories are on a never ending delay (up to three months now). I bought Adobe Creative Suite Windows ED not knowing that ED did not mean edition but meant "educational". I did not get a serial number and could not activate the software. To return it cost me $50! Never again will I order a Lenovo.Get more detail about Lenovo Thinkpad X200 12.1-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows XP Pro).

No comments:

Post a Comment