Thursday, April 8, 2010

Save HP G60-440US 16-Inch Laptop


I've had my HP G60-440US laptop for four months now. During those four months, the laptop's been out of order (non-functioning) three different times for an aggregate period of about five weeks. During the first month, the hard drive crashed, and I couldn't turn the computer on. Then the little chippie-thing that allows the computer to connect to my wireless modem broke down. Most recently, the dvd player died while, at the same time, the new wireless card went kaputt. Consequently, I've had to send my laptop away to the service department twice, and have had to reinstall some chip or other part so that the computer could pick up a wireless signal. The computer has been a complete lemon. My friends warned me about purchasing an HP product, and I didn't listen.

One of the worst parts about my HP experience has been the attitude of the customer service people. The technical guys in India were nice enough, but they kept me on the line for more than an hour before they agreed that I wasn't lying about my hard drive having crashed. My experience with the managers in the U.S. was much worse. My conversation with customer service - notwithstanding all the scripted "I'm sorry to hear that, sirs" left me feeling absolutely powerless and with the feeling that, now that HP had my $500, they cared not a bit about my needs or satisfaction.

So, be warned - this is not a good product. I wish I had listened to my friends and spent a little more cash for a better product instead of this toy laptop. Get more detail about HP G60-440US 16-Inch Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment