Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cheap Lenovo Ideapad U-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium)


I was just about to purchase this Ideapad U550 from [...] but, I read the first review on this product and changed my mind due to the color comments. The ones on Lenovo website are DARK BROWN, I read these ones were BLACK but NOT... they're DARK BROWN also so don't get confused. The color is not bad, let's say it's different from the one I thought I was purchasing.

I recieved my deapad U550 (model # 374959U) on Dec 10th and so far it's up to spec, shipping was pretty fast (Free Super Saving) and got on the third day to South Texas.

If you don't mind getting a DARK BROWN laptop, this is a great value for $699.99 (4GB + 320GB), if you want to save $110 usd, get the 3GB + 250GB HD.

Note: Amazon's description says it's 1000GB but it's a 320GB HD.

Happy Holidays !!!Get more detail about Lenovo Ideapad U-550 15.6-Inch Black Laptop - Up to 6 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium).

No comments:

Post a Comment