Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dell Inspiron mini 9-Inch (Intel® Atom Processor 1.6 Ghz , 1 GB DDR2 at 533MHz, 8GB Solid State Drive, Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition) Black Get it now!


I pre-ordered this for the Nov. 5, 2008 release date, and anxiously awaited its arrival. I wanted it for its compactness and portability, and I am certainly not disappointed on either of those considerations. This netbook is awesome for taking on an airplane or to the coffee shop. The battery lasts about 4 hours, which is more than enough for my typical usage. The keyboard is at 85% size, which I am able to adjust to without too much trouble. I like that the mouse buttons are in the normal locations. The biggest complaint about the keyboard is the apostrophe key being out of place. Even after almost a year of constant usage, I still have to hunt for that key, and I am a better-than-average typist. Every now and then it runs slowly because of memory size. Those are my two complaints, BOTH of which I believe are resolved in the new Dell Mini 10. A 92% keyboard with all the keys in the right place, and a 120 or 160 gig harddrive. I wish I had waited, but at the same time I am very happy with this and use it almost exclusively. I use it for word processing, email and internet, powerpoint presentations, photo editing, etc. I am overall very happy with it, but think I would be happier still with the mini 10. Get more detail about Dell Inspiron mini 9-Inch (Intel® Atom Processor 1.6 Ghz , 1 GB DDR2 at 533MHz, 8GB Solid State Drive, Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition) Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment