Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Low Price Apple MacBook MB466LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop


I switched to Mac last January, and now, one year later, I'm still very satisfied. My Macbook 13.3 has run perfectly, frozen a total of maybe 2 times in an entire year, and perfectly interfaced with bizarre / antique printers, routers, and external hard drives here in China. It runs cool and silent. It's sleek and light and makes for easy packing. What really blew my mind was, after 9 months of use, having to ask a friend to google "Ctrl-Alt-Delete" for mac because I needed to force quit a non-responsive program for the FIRST TIME! What a stark contrast with my (also very decent) Thinkpad at work.

The experience of buying a laptop from Amazon was great as well. It turned up days early, packaged together with my software purchases, and at a steep discount over the Apple Store.Get more detail about Apple MacBook MB466LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment